Download Form

Bond Change of Owners SA


Download PDF
We also sent you a link to your email to download later.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.

In South Australia if there is a change in landlords you will need to either update the details on the lodged bond through Residential Bonds Online or you can fill out a 'Change of Ownership/Agent' form

Steps to complete

  • If you have a Residential Bonds Online account you can log into your account through the link above and make your tenant changes there.
  • If you are unable to use Residential Bonds Online you can download the 'Change of Ownership/Agent' form above
  • Fill out the form and make sure the previous landlord and new landlord sign the form
  • Once the form is complete send it to Customer and Business Services



More free rental forms

Landlord Academy
Get FREE tips delivered to your inbox every week.
You're in. We send them every Tuesday.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
We promise not to spam you