Download Form

Bond Change of Tenants NSW


Download PDF
We also sent you a link to your email to download later.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.

In New South Wales if there is a change in tenants and the original names on the Bond Lodgement form will be different, fill in a 'Change of Shared Tenancy Arrangement form' to have bond transferred to the current tenants.

Steps to complete

  • Download the Change of Shared Tenancy Arrangement form above
  • Print and fill in all the sections that are required
  • Make sure you have it signed by the person/s moving out, the person/s moving in and you as the landlord need to sign it as well.
  • Once the form is complete send it to RENTAL BONDS Locked Bag 9000, Grafton NSW 2460


  • For more information specific to landlords in NSW visit Fair Trading

More free rental forms

Landlord Academy
Get FREE tips delivered to your inbox every week.
You're in. We send them every Tuesday.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
We promise not to spam you