Download Form

Bond Change of Tenants WA


Download PDF
We also sent you a link to your email to download later.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.

A security bond in Western Australia may need to be changed for a variety of reasons. In this case if one or more of the tenants in a shared household has moved out or a new tenant has moved in the bond will need to be updated to add new tenants or remove previous tenants.

Steps to complete

  • To generate a form to change over the tenants on the bond click the link above
  • Complete the Rental Property Details and then select 'Tenant Changes'
  • You will then be able to choose whether you would like to add or remove a tenant or both
  • Once you have filled out the generated form click 'Validate' and print or download the form
  • The landlord, tenants moving in and out must all sign this form
  • Once the form has been completed and signed send it to Bond Administrator by post, email ( or hand it in in person.


  • Find out more about Changing a Bond here.
  • It is recommended by the Department of Mines Industry Regulation and Safety that the entire bond is paid out by completing a Joint Application for Disposal of Security Bond form. This ensures the departing tenant/s are paid any monies owed. Alternately, the vacating and incoming tenant/s can settle any monies owed as a private matter by passing bond money between themselves. Once all parties are satisfied the bond has been settled, a Variation of Security Bond form can be used to notify the Bond Administrator of the change in tenant names.

More free rental forms

Landlord Academy
Get FREE tips delivered to your inbox every week.
You're in. We send them every Tuesday.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
We promise not to spam you