Download Form

Bond Change of Owners VIC


Download PDF
We also sent you a link to your email to download later.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.

If a new owner takes over the management of a leased property, both the previous and new landlord must complete and sign a Landlord Transfer Form.

Steps to complete

  • To complete a Landlord Transfer Form click the link above to access RTBA online
  • Ensure popups are enabled, enter your bond ID and family name
  • Select 'landlord' and then 'search'
  • Follow the prompts to generate a Landlord Transfer Form
  • Make sure both the previous and new landlords have signed the form
  • Mail the completed and signed form to RTBA, Locked Bag 007 Wendouree VIC 3355


  • Landlord Transfer forms must be sent to the Residential Tenancies Bond Authority (RTBA) within five business days of the changeover
  • For more information visit Consumer Affairs Victoria.

More free rental forms

Landlord Academy
Get FREE tips delivered to your inbox every week.
You're in. We send them every Tuesday.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
We promise not to spam you