Download Form

Bond Change of Tenants QLD


Download PDF
We also sent you a link to your email to download later.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.

When tenants change and the rental bond arrangements change during a tenancy a 'Change of Bond Contributors' form must be sent to the Residential Tenancies Authority.

Steps to complete

  • Download the Change of Bond Contributors form above
  • Complete all the sections on the computer or print out the form and fill in all sections
  • The landlord, tenants leaving, tenants staying and new tenants MUST sign this form
  • Once the form is complete email a scanned completed form to (size limit 5MB) orpost to RTA, GPO Box 390, Brisbane Q 4001


  • The tenant/s leaving will also need to get their share of the bond from the tenant/s moving in or those remaining.
  • The RTA needs an accurate record of who has contributed to the bond to ensure the refund process goes smoothly at the end of a tenancy.
  • For more information visit RTA.

More free rental forms

Landlord Academy
Get FREE tips delivered to your inbox every week.
You're in. We send them every Tuesday.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
We promise not to spam you