Download Form

Bond Change of Tenants TAS


Download PDF
We also sent you a link to your email to download later.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.

If more than one tenant is listed on a Bond Lodgement form, and a tenant changes during the lease, the outgoing tenant's bond contribution must be transferred to the new tenant. The landlord must agree with the arrangement before it can go ahead. The landlord, the tenant moving in and the tenant moving out must complete a Tenant Transfer form.

Steps to complete

  • Download the Tenant Transfer form
  • Complete all the sections of the form
  • The form must be signed by the landlord, continuing tenants, incoming tenants and outgoing tenants
  • Once the form is complete it can be lodged at any Service Tasmania Shop or posted to the Rental Deposit Authority, PO Box 56, Rosny Park TAS 7018.


  • The outgoing tenant's portion is then transferred to the incoming tenant's name. No money will be released by the Rental Deposit Authority (RDA) until the end of the tenancy agreement. It is up to the tenants moving in and out to exchange the bond money.

More free rental forms

Landlord Academy
Get FREE tips delivered to your inbox every week.
You're in. We send them every Tuesday.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
We promise not to spam you